We hosted a FREE Digital Marketing Masterclass at the citizenM Tower of London Hotel where the most innovative brands, including Twitter and Enterprise Screen offered their best actionable tips and practical insight. Including:
- Transforming your work culture to a more creative and performance driven environment
- Adapt your video strategy to seize and capture your audience’s attention
- Find out what is coming in Digital in 2019…
Our speakers talked through the latest and most advanced tips to make your organisation a Digital Marketing Leader.
Business Professional and Award-Winning Entrepreneur
RAW Digital Innovation is being hosted by Brian Williamson. He draws on his extensive knowledge and experience in high growth business situations, taking countless businesses from the grassroots to becoming investment ready. Brian recently received an Honorary Doctorate in Business for his contribution to entrepreneurship.
Brian’s contagious enthusiasm for business growth and development makes him the perfect candidate to introduce the best Digital Strategists in the industry at RAW Digital Innovation!
Vice President | Twitter
Twitter’s Vice President is not only responsible for running Twitter in Europe, Middle East and Africa, but also creater of the top business podcast “Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat”.
Bruce will be delivering a Masterclass on how you can cultivate an innovative work culture that ignites creativity.
- Voted “one of the most talented people in the media”, by Campaign Magazine
- Evening Standards Top 100 Most Influential Londoners 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Debrett’s 500 Most Influential People in Britain
- Named the “Fantasy Hire” that most MD’s and CEO’s would like to make
- The Top 10 Most Important People in Digital – The Drum
Executive Director (UK, US and Europe) | Enterprise Screen
As a founding partner of Enterprise Screen, Jamie is pivotal in driving the business forward. He has built an impressive portfolio of thousands of hours of video content- that’s an archive bigger than Disney! In his role he has built an impressive portfolio of many-thousands hours of video content – and an archive bigger than that of Disney!
Jamie is an expert in creating world-leading interactive projects that combine video, programming and design, as well as delivering complex advertising campaigns for the likes of Owens-Illinois, Stena, the NHS, Rolls-Royce, Hewlett-Packard, The University of Glasgow.
Jamie will be sharing his expertise on:
- Executing an engaging video campaign from a simple idea
- Bringing the right team together to deliver results
- Understanding key roles in creative video communications
- Creating original and engaging content
- Key elements of B2B and B2C video marketing
Head of Digital | Software Advisory Service
Jamie’s incredible drive took his organisation from £0 to £10 million in just 5 years using Digital Transformation for growth!
Equally comfortable spending his time doing data driven analysis in sheets of numbers as he is designing digital processes, Jamie is a rare breed who is as creative as he is analytical.
Having tested and learned from multiple digital strategies, we asked Jamie what key strength he has developed along the way… He advised “connecting seemingly disparate ideas to creatively come up with a solution to a problem” (we’re not really sure what he means, but we’re excited to find out at RAW Digital Innovation!).